Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Pondok Pangandaran Seafood

HELLO! I would post my food review in the middle of the night so for those who celebrating fasting month wouldn't feel bothered with my review. I'm back with seafood review as you can see beside me. I'm very very addicted with shrimps whereas my last journey in Holy Crab gave me a huge lesson to stop eating shrimps because of my allergies. It was completely my fault (not their restaurant). After I ate shrimps, I felt something strange with my body. I felt breathless and dizzy. Until the next morning, I called my mom on the phone then she told me that I have to drink white milk so it would neutralize my allergies. Pretty scary, right? Back to Pondok Pangandaran!
Even my photo results not quite good enough, but it looks tempting! My first plan was going to sushi restaurant but unfortunately it was closed and we decided to go to Wiro Sableng 212 nearly Kelapa Gading Mall. But, our eyes caught Pondok Pangandaran first. And the place is bigger than Wiro Sableng so we finally came to Pondok Pangandaran. The place was crowded with people. But the service was excellent!

Udang Pancet Saos Padang (48k per portion)
I got 4 medium shrimps with rice (5.5k/pcs). I'm totally addicted with this one! Shrimps served with Saos Padang and it was so delicious! Also, I ordered sweet ice tea for 3.5k.
Ayam Goreng Mentega (27k)
Hafiz chose this one. And it was freaking affordable price for 4 pcs of chickens! And also he ordered sweet tea for 3k.
Kangkung Polos (14.5k)
We enjoyed the food so much! I mean, you didn't get a perfect plating for the food but you get all greatness from its taste! That's all for my seafood review! Any recommendation for my next post? Feel free to comment down below so I can check your blog too! See you on my next post!

PONDOK PANGANDARAN SEAFOOD
Jln. Kelapa Gading Boulevard 
Blok QA 1 no. 22
North Jakarta

27 comments:

  1. kangkung is a must for seafood yaaa :D jadi ngidam!


    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's right! gapernah gamake kangkung! hihi freakin cheap kak :D

      Delete
  2. It looks soooooo good! :)

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/07/less-is-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious!!!! Thanks for sharing darling :)
    Thanks for your lovely comment, I’m following you on Instagram and G+, I hope you can follow me back to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hummmm yummy ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like seafood as well!
    but too bad you have allergy to it
    this is my first time heard that drinking white milk helps...
    is it helpful?
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. wahh keliatannya semuanya enak :D must try ni !

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE shrimp! Your photos are so delicious, lol :)
    Followed you through Pinterest :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look so delicious!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum yum yum! SO jealous of you, I would love some of that. I can't believe all the amazing food you get to eat! x

    cranberrydeer.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh everything looks so so so delicious :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're not a big fan of seafood but that def looks delish! (=

    xx

    Quick Links:
    Follow us via GFC here
    Follow us via bloglovin here

    -

    itsksquared.blogspot.com | kim&kyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's really nice to see you introducing Indonesian food, dear! Come & join our NuNaturals NuStevia Goodies Facebook International Giveaway! Simply like, tag & share to win attractive prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The food looks incredibly delicious! My mouth is watering now. I'm not familiar with Indonesian food but I'm definitely interested in trying some.

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'M DROOLING NOW

    Oya, yuk ikutan MARINA BDO ke Jepang sekarang juga
    MARINA BEAUTY DAYS OUT GOES TO JAPAN

    khusus pembaca SRS Blog, untuk registrasi di bit.ly/Ollivya dan akan ditrack langsung oleh Tim Marina :)

    Love, Marina beauty blogger Ollyvia

    ReplyDelete
  16. have a nice weekend ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am not a sea food lover.. bt this looks yum :)
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  18. It looks strange but i'd like to try **

    My blog ♥ New Review

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks delicious!

    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Udah lama nggak makan udang *puk puk kepala sendiri*
    Looks yum! Besok review mie-mie-an dong, Re :3

    love,
    http://g-carinoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. you make me so hungry now! they look total yum xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a nice post :) Feeling hungry now haha!
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!