Sunday, 13 July 2014

Oh La La Cafe Indonesia



HELLO! I really miss you all my readers! It has been a week I didn't post anything about food review, I'm so sorry! But today I'm going to review food restaurant nearby with my home. I'm so excited that I'm gonna review with my friend LOL. It's my first time doing food review with my friend. So, let's get started! We went to Oh La La Cafe in Gading Walk, Kelapa Gading Mall. We finally arrived on 8.30 pm (pretty late for break-fasting). And then we came to this restaurant. The restaurant separate into two areas for outdoor (smoking area) and indoor (non-smoking area) and we chose indoor.
Then finally, for the fun part is choosing our menu. I was really craving for fish and chips also pasta. But my eyes caught with this sexy burger and I couldn't deny her! This is really a gigantic and tempting burger ever :") It's called Hawaiian Cheese Burger (65k)! Perfect name for summer. I chose this one for my dinner and hell yes, it's so delicious but it's too big and I couldn't finish my burger. It's beef patty served with onion, melted cheese, and also tomato, salad, and fries. It's very very yummy but you can order for slices of pineapple (I didn't). And for the drink I chose Tea Selection by Dilmah and I ordered English Breakfast for 22.5k and refill.


 Look at that melting cheese!
 Dina chose Oreo Cheese Cake (35k) which is so pretty. I recommend you to try Hugo (40k), it's chocolate cake but it's so freaking tempting and gorgeous! She ordered Tea Selection by Dilmah as well and she chose Morrocan Mint Tea for 22.5k and refill.



That's it! Thank you all for reading my post, please don't forget to check out  latest post in Pondok Pangandaran and kindly comment down below and put your link so I can visit your blog too! 
Happy Weekend!

Oh La La Cafe
Lantai Ground, Gading Walk, Kelapa Gading Mall
Jl. Kelapa Gading Boulevard
Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta
Phone: (021) 45878331 | (021) 45878332

24 comments:

  1. Everything looks really good. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so yummy, I want a burger now! Gorg pics as always Andrea. Thx for sharing. Thx bunches for the well wishes honey, I am doing much better, back at work by tomorrow. Yay!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. The melted cheese and oreo cake...you have me drooling now ;)

    I always love your food reviews!

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooo wowww!! that's so cute!!*.*
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you, dear! Miss your food posts too. Have you been enjoying all the good food??
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh the dino cheese cake is so tempting
    cheese + oreo = drooling
    yummy
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo yummy ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. woooow! it looks absolutely delicious!! need one :P

    http://www.tastemycloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. delicious!
    if you dont mind, do me a favor by liking my pic here http://newyork.tresemme.co.id/?id=845
    thanks!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. the desert really makes me drooling!! you give me an idea to make a food design on my nails. hehe. you'r such a great food blogger!! keep up the good work. I always waiting for your next food review! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huuuum dessert <3

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Food looks good! Hope you enjoy the weekend!


    New post: Flower Beards


    Follow me on: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook



    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cafe! The food looks sooooo delicious!! <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oreo cheesecake *broken heart

    new net-a-porter haul post!
    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The burger! I love cheese on burger, what a shame you didn't finish your burger, Re. I'd eat yours if I were there, lol.
    Have a nice day! x

    love,
    g-carinoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks delicious!! I just followed your blog btw x

    ♥ Erika from STYLE AND SUNDRY (http://e-rosales.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my now I am hungry those desserts look amazing.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both dishes look so appetizing! Glad you and your friend had a fun experience! Best, CD. ican'taffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!