Sunday, 22 June 2014

The Holy Crab Louisiana Seafood

HELLO! Seafood time for this incredible week! Last week I mentioned about seafood restaurant and yes finally we made it today! For weekend, you must at least come to this restaurant at 12.00-15.00 and 18.00 and above, for weekdays from 18.00 and above. Nuff said because last week, it was closed when I came at 15.30. People in Jakarta must already heard about the greatest crab in Jakarta by The Holy Crab. But, I didn't try their crabs because my fellow eater, Hafiz, don't like a crab at all so I decided to choose another dish they offer to us. The Holy Crab inspired by Louisiana seafood and this is must-try seafood restaurant in Jakarta because you'll eat without any spoon or fork. Just prepare yourself with mess and taste!
When we came to the restaurant, it was crowded but then we seated nearly the kitchen. A waitress gave a huge paper in our table so they would easily clean up your messy table after eating. They also gave us plastics to cover our clothes. A waiter came to us and explained about the menu and how much the prices.
For the food, I chose shrimps which is my favorite food in the world and the price is about 75k++ for 250gr. I got 6 huge shrimps with spicy cajun sauce (medium). You also can add sides like corns or french fries because don't expect rice in their restaurant (LOL). Thumbs up for their sauce because I really want to steal their sauce's recipe (just kidding^^). For the drink, I chose Fanta(18k refill).
 Hafiz chose Fish & Chips (60k) and it was big! You'll get 3 pcs of medium fillet fish and tons of french fries served with mayonnaise. Also, He chose Lcyhee for about 18k.
 It was quite fun because I really spent quality time with my boyfriend in that restaurant without being too formal or anything. After we pay the bills, they gave us (I don't know exactly) slices of orange or lemon. Their service is better than other restaurant because they kind and very pleasant. When a waitress dropped one slice of orange and she told me she was very sorry then she replaced it. Bravo! I love their restaurant! :)
 Happy Weekend and Happy Birthday to my beloved city, Jakarta!

The Holy Crab Louisiana Seafood
Jl. Gunawarman no. 55
Kebayoran Baru
South Jakarta 12110

36 comments:

  1. Woww....look so yummy and delicious, I love seafood!! Your header is super cute! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), and “Google+”? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I followed you blog, hope you follow back :)


    xx http://teenjakosan.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm, looks so good! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new header Andrea. And I am hungry just for the look at those french fries, they look so yummy just like the rest of the dishes. Delicious!
    Happy Sunday girl
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of my fav restos! their dishes are awesome <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaah why you didn't try the crab? Maybe i'm the one who should try it, arent i? hahaha.
    Have planned to visit The Holy Crab for several times but had to refuse goin there because of my allergies :(.

    Cute header, Andrea!

    ♥Ongles et De La Vie De Puspita♥
    ♥Instagram♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same as me, actually I have allergies with shrimps, but they look delicious so I couldn't handle myself kak :(

      Delete
  7. I love your new layout! :D It's so clean :) I love restaurants like this that have great service even when they're not those super high-class kinds of restaurants. Great job for the service team! :D

    xoxo
    Strawberry Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a huge fan of prawns! Wish I could join you there :)
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely post!
    You have an amazing blog!
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post dear!

    Giveaway on my blog: http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/2014/06/dresslily-giveaway.html
    Roxx~

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks so good... Yummm I love shrimps! =)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow the food looks soooo good!!! I can practically taste it through my laptop screen <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. haven't tried it yet! but looking forward to a visit

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  14. The crab looks sooo delicious!! I would definitely want to try their food =D

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh. It looks so delicious. Yum!

    http://thedauntlessgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i've enjoyed reading your post!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Following you already, mind to follow me back? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. wooooow!
    it look sooooo delicious!!!
    and i'm on a diet! oh my! hahahahaha
    http://www.tastemycloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. The food looks so good! i might give it a tryy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks delicious :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  21. yummy ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. very delicious! love it
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    NEW OUTFIT http://tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  23. que buena pinta, me entra el hambre
    @AndreeaCarro www.MiPerchaPesa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I see you have a new layout and a food adventure that would make me hungry again! HAHAHAHA great post, as always, dear! ♥

    new post and blog design!!
    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's like a nice place and yum foods, Re!
    It's been a long time for me not eat seafood beside fish, *sigh*
    Please take me there! X'D

    love,
    g-carinoo.blogsport.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. yom yom yom, those shrimps looks soooo yummy!

    ♥ Gita @ mimiandchichi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!