Saturday, 28 June 2014

June Favorites: Cronut & Chocolate Truffle

HELLO! Today, I'm going to review my June Favorites! I can't handle myself to eat anything sweet. So, thanks for Jill and Marketbar and also JJ Royal Brasserie to fulfill my satisfaction! For the record, I have 40kg of weight and I never stop eating especially when I see a dessert excites me. Who can deny a pretty cake in front of you? In my room, at least I must have one or two snacks like bread or anything sweet. I know that eating in the middle of the night especially sweet things is a BAD IDEA. You will have bloating in your tummy. But honestly, I never gain any weight. Sounds great for you but it's not for me. I might be look skinny but still have bloating :) So,a couple weeks ago I started to workout.
Pardon me, I've talked too much about my tummy. Let's move on to the desserts! First dessert is from Jill in Marketbar. I always impressed with their desserts because they all look magnificent and they updated new desserts in their restaurant.  

Chocolate Truffle
A layered chocolate truffle cake which is adorable! Chocolate cake covered with cream chocolate and a thick chocolate in the top. Also, served with chocolate ganache on the plate.

The second one is from JJ Royal Brasserie. I've heard a lot of things about JJ Royal Brasserie from Gulaku. Well, yeah, of course I must try it!
Mini Red Velvet Cronut
This is madness! I really love this one! It's actually not a cake but it's a cronut served with red velvet crumbles and cream cheese in the middle of the cronut. If you don't like sweet too much, I won't recommend this one. But for me, Perfecto!
That's it for June Favorites! I hope you'll enjoy my last post in June and don't forget to comment down below and put your link so I will visit your blog too! And also don't forget to check out my artworks in my new blog! See you next month in July and have a great summer everyone!

Jill in Marketbar
Grand Indonesia Mall, 5th floor
West Mall, Jl. MH Thamrin
Central Jakarta
JJ Royal Brasserie
Lotte Shopping Avenue
Jl. Professor Doktor Satrio No.5
South Jakarta
Senayan City
Lower Ground Floor
Jl. Asia Afrika
South Jakarta

28 comments:

  1. wow these are so delicious! yummy recipes
    http://tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Marr!!! Hihihihi maaaaff malem2 ngepost makanan :9

      Delete
  3. mmmmm delicious!!! :)

    sivi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks again so yummy Andrea! Thx for sharing. Have a lovely weekend dear.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a soft spot for croughnuts but that chocolate truffle looks delicious!!!!

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS POST,,,ONE MORE TIME,,,,,,,,,, NICE CHOICES,,,, I LOVE ALL YOUR POSTS,,,
    KEEP IN TOUCH SWEETY,,,MUCH KISSES,,
    http://styleinthessbiky.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post dear.i also have a sweet teeth can stop myself from eating sweets .
    Wanna follow each other on gfc & bloglovin
    Let me know
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always wanted to try a cronut! They look so delicious. And a chocolate truffle too? You are one lucky girl :)

    cranberrydeer.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey beauty love ur new post .Keep posting .
    Regards from Bosnia ♥
    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmmmmm, looks delicious!

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Yup let's follow each other :)

    I'm on your GFC and G+ now :)

    That Mini Red Velvet cake looks AMAZING!!!!

    Laura

    www.artandsoulcreativeco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, all these desserts are making me sooooo jealous!
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  14. Huuuum I love the 2 desserts

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. CAN I HAVE YOUR LIFE?? :(((((((( ugh or I shall go to Indonesia and make you tour me there :( desserts are my weakness and this post is just.. mhmm mm mhmmmm ♥ ♥ ♥ looking forward to your posts always, Andrea! xo

    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey beauty,this is an amazing post!
    keep posting!
    xoxo Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  17. The truffle and cronut is mouthwatering! Yummy post :)

    www.littlepadnacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping by my blog.. the food looks delish.. will follow u now :)
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow great taste
    Delicious. Can we follow each other on Google Friend Connect?
    Halter Dress: http://www.oasap.com/dresses/41024-classic-chiffon-halter-dress.html/?fuid=83245
    Vintage Round Sunglasses: http://www.oasap.com/sunglasses/28325-vintage-round-sunglasses.html/?fuid=83245
    New Giveaway Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really want to try the cronuts, looks so yummy!

    xx,
    valerie

    ReplyDelete
  21. The deserts look delicious! Honestly, I want them now :D
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!