Friday, 13 June 2014

Homemade Cooking Class: Basic Hotdog

 HELLO! Today I'm not sharing about food's review but I'm going to show you my creation! Voila, homemade Jakarta's hotdog by me! I was thinking about what I'm gonna share with you guys then the idea came up to me that I'll show you about how to cook basic homemade hotdog. Well, I'm not a pro actually but this is kinda basic recipe & ingredients that you can find them in your kitchen and also it's easy to make! So, let's get started!
I found these ingredients in my aunt's kitchen, she told me that I could use these ingredients to make a hotdog as my (midnight) snack. You'll need:
1. 1 pcs of a sausage
2. Mayonnaise
3. 1 pcs of bun (you cut it into two parts)
4. Oil and salted butter
5. Lettuces
6. Tomato sauces
Easy to find these affordable ingredients and let's move on to the steps!
Steps:
1. Cut the bun into two parts and leave some parts so you can fold the bun.
2. Heat your frying pan and put oil and butter so the bun will get crunchy on the outside and smell good!
3. Slice 3 rips of your sausage so you can see when your sausage already done and put it into your pan.
4. The bun will be a little bit brownish and crunchy then put it into your plate.
5. Put your sausage in the middle of the bun.
6. Add lettuces in your bun and also add your favorite topping like cheese, tomato sauce, and mayonnaise.
7. Voila! The homemade hotdog is ready to eat!
It's too simple and easy, right? I bet you're drooling now to cook crunchy hotdog! You might wanna try it in your home as your dinner or lunch or even snack for watching television (as I always do).
 Well, that's all for today and I wanna know what your favorite homemade snack? Put your answer in the comment box down below so I can check it right now! I hope you'll like my creation of the day. And last, I wanna make Youtube Vlog for my food trip so you can see directly into the restaurant itself and what is your opinion about it? Let me know, it would be helpful for me :) Thank You!

19 comments:

  1. Disclosure's Latch is my all time favoriteee! :D

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks soooo delicious!! Can never go wrong with a classic hot dog <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yommyyyyy
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nom nom nom! Asiknya bikin hotdog sendiri itu, kita bisa tambahin mayonaise & saus sambal sebaaaanyak yang kita mau ;)

    ps: I'm following you now on GFC. would you mind to follow me back?

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks delicious :) hard to go wrong with hotdogs <3

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that looks yummy! i love hotdog sandwhiches! <3

    yanibonifacio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it so yummy great recipe havent had a hotdog in ages haha

    Much love xxx
    Christinanista.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm that hot dog looks so yummy.
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummmm, is all I have to say!! This post is totally making me hungry for lunch :)

    Phoebe | Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks so yum! Would love to do this someday!

    x
    www.c-mae.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tip! Can't wait to see your V-blog, sweetie!
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks yum!
    I don't have this fave homemade snack actually, but mostly go with pancake, sandwich, or french toast (the most easy! haha)
    Go with the Vlog, Andrea!
    Happy weekend, x

    Love,
    http://g-carinoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!