Monday, 9 June 2014

Crematology Coffee Roasters

HELLO! Ready to read another delicious and drooling food in Jakarta? Well, it's never too late to try Crematology Coffee Roasters which is located in Senopati. When I looked their instagram, I was curious to try their pasta! It was unplanned food trip to try Crematology. So, I came a little bit late (5pm) and I was disappointed.
But, the food always come to cheer me up :)
 I was disappointed because non-smoking area fulled and I was patiently waiting in smoking area. Then I changed my mind to seat in non-smoking area. The place is too small for coffee shop (I'm not a coffee lover) and it's too dark but it's no matter, they provide a better service! Let's move on to the food!
OUTDOOR AREA
Oreo Truffles (30k)
Chocolate truffles filled with oreo and they're too cute, right?

Homemade Chicken Tender Fillet (42k)
It's just ordinary chicken fillet, not too special but I like it so far.
 
Alfredo Pasta (84k)
Creamy pasta served with smoked beef and mushrooms, the flavor is too strong for me but I love the creamy sauce (huge fan of creamy sauce *dancing*)!
Lemon Ice Tea (28k)
Today I wanna sharing with you about online shopping. Aside from food lover, I always pay attention with fashion. Nowadays, I become more interested with online shopping. I always keep in touch with some of trusted online shopping like ZALORA to update my daily style. Who doesn't know about ZALORA? ZALORA is one of the biggest online shopping in Indonesia. Their collections always caught me with new and updated style from well-known brands! And now, I'm searching elegant watch but affordable and I found another stunning watch in their sites, go and check ZALORA for their watch's collections :) Don't forget to check out their latest updates from

That's all for today, I hope you like it and don't forget to comment down below and let me know your link so I can visit your blog, too!

Crematology Coffee Roasters
1st floor, Jl. Suryo no. 25, Senopati
South Jakarta

(021) 72780012
Under Commune Restaurant

39 comments:

  1. Everything looks delicious


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those oreo truffles look so heavenly! (=

    xx


    Follow for a follow?
    Follow and I'll follow back as soon as I can. =)
    {please ignore if you're not into mutual following}

    itsksquared.blogspot.com | kim&kyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. so yummylicious
    drooling looking at the delicious chocolate truffle
    so special
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks super super good!! I'd love to visit Indonesia sometime :)

    new post!
    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH!!!! OREO TRUFFLES *A* *drolls*.............murah pulaaaa!! o_o
    Everything with oreo is always delicious:9 :9
    I was thinking to make some oreo truffles at valentine, but i realized that im too lazy to do it haha:D

    Let's take a peek to my daily life~~
    Adventure of P-Chaaaaan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the oreo truffles looks so cute indeed!

    love,
    http://g-carinoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics, I feel hungry now! The oreo-truffles look delicious, as well as the Alfredo pasta.

    Jasmine x

    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want that alfredo pasta, looks too yummy!

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com | Latest post: Propolis For Acne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they are, satu aja ga abis aku kak hehe

      Delete
  9. wow looks delicious! oreo truffles?? mmm

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look delicious!!!
    I like a lot your blog and will be happy if we follow each other?
    Let me know in my blog and I follow back(gfc, g+, twitter, bloglovin, face)
    Have a nice day. Alisa

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. the truffles look so good <3 waah! I'm suddenly craving for chocolates

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. andreeaa kok bisa siih langsing tapi makan teruus huhu. i do envy youu!!
    Those look so yummy. Gotta visit this place when i visit Jakarta. You should visit Bandung dear there are like zillion new cafes opening here :)

    ♥Ongles et De La Vie De Puspita♥
    ♥Instagram♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kakak lebih langsing <3<3
      pingin banget kuliner di Bandung tp jauh :(

      Delete
  13. One of my friend is a huge fan of Crematology so I'm really curious to be honest. Thanks for the honest review, gonna try it when I come back to Indo ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi pastanya recommend banget kak :)

      Delete
  14. it's a little bit far from my home (I'm italian...) but now I'm so hungry and thirsty!!!!
    I follow you now on GFC, hope you would follow back!
    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

  15. Fantastic!

    My new post is online, what do u think about?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a HUGE coffee lover! This post is making me so hungry :O
    Also, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! :)
    Hope you're having a lovely Tuesday! xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ GIVEAWAY ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
    Creme de la Chic

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always get hungry while reading your post Andrea :-) everything looks delicious. Love your post as well. Great!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a yummy meal! And the truffles too!

    Xo
    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh yes, I'm all ready for your food posts!! I'm hungry now, sweetie!
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    everything is magnificent!

    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Delicious post!!!
    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.fashionadictas.blogspot.com
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. The food looks so delicious!

    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. These so look so yummy!
    Love the post

    -A,x

    Mandeville Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  24. Crematology is one of my favorite coffee shops! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. everything looks so delicious. That chocolate looks so yummy.
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's sooo noted. The food looks dellllicious. I'll definitely go there the next time I visit Jakarta :)

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  27. Everything look so tasty! Especially chicken and oreo truffles!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. AWESOME!

    My new post is online, what do u think about?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am curious with the taste of chocolate truffles. Looks so yummy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!