Saturday, 10 May 2014

Kitchenette Restaurant and Crêperie

Kitchenette is one of our favorite comfort & calming place for having brunch or supper or maybe dinner/lunch. We used to become Kitchenette's admirer since they opened their restaurant in Senayan City. Well, because Jakarta have tons of good places to go, we're kinda rarely visit Kitchenette restaurant. If you live in J-town, you must heard about it.
The concept design of the restaurant same as the name of the restaurant itself. Kitchenette offer you a good kitchen's restaurant in Jakarta by well-known Ismaya Group. Kitchenette also opened their restaurants in Plaza Indonesia and also Tribeca Central Park. You might love how lovely the interior design of the Kitchenette because you'll see kitchen's equipments and ingredients/seasoning as their furnitures.
Kitchenette also offer you the crêperie for dessert you may have with your friends or family gathering.
After we seated on smoking area (but we're not smokers), we finally start to choose our dishes. I must to say, even though I'm not a smoker, I prefer to choose outdoor area than indoor. First, maybe I can get a good light to take my pictures and I really love the ambiance with the trees, the winds, and also the pool.

Crispy Chicken Wings with Homemade Barbeque Sauce (55k)
Totally recommended! My favorite dish in Kitchenette so far. You can't resist how delicious the barbeque sauce.
 Peek a boo!

 Crispy Chicken Tenders with Creamy Mushroom Sauce (65k)
Five chicken tenders with creamy sauce is our new favorite dish now! The creamy sauce is beyond tempting but a little bit watery. I think the ginger flavor is too strong for me.

 Jasmine Tea (25k)

Ice Lemon Tea (28k)
Sorry, I'm tea lover, guys :D
 It has been 6 days since Oliver (my bunny fuzzy loop) passed away. I really miss my little buddy. We used to play at midnight and in the morning. I miss him when he jumped through my hand and started to stand up and licked my fingers. But I know now he's with God in a safe place, playing with his friends. And lastly, I wish you the best and I do love you, Oliver :) *startcryingagain*.

Thanks readers! Don't forget to comment down below and I see you on my next review! Ciao!

Kitchenette Restaurant and Crêperie
Senayan City
Ground floor, South Jakarta

30 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure he's happy now playing with other bunnies in heaven :)

    ××
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kak :) yeah I hope he'll be in the right place with his friends

      Delete
  2. Liked the pictures, and look great :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow the food looks yummy :) have a great weekend

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your food pics. They are always spot on.
    Have a fabulous weekend doll
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Craaaaaving!! Its like Kitchenette will be on my to-visit-place when I got there in Indonesia!!

    Midnight Blues

    ReplyDelete
  6. nom nom looks so yummy ♥

    xx
    piilittlemiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so delicious!! xx Can I tag you to the Liebster Award? :)

    http://thedauntlessgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This place looks delicious! Food envy!

    LIVE.IN.LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh everything looks so delicious and you took some great photos!!
    That jasmine tea looks so refreshing!!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my... Everything looks sooo good! I wanna try the Crispy Chicken Wings <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww:( aku pernah juga punya kelinci trus dimakan anjing-_-hiks..;_;
    aaaaa enak enak kayaknya apalagi crispy chicken wings nya...tapi lagi diet...uuuugh;_;

    Adventure of P-chaaaan!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hai dear.. duhh keliatannya enaak bgtt.. jadi pengen kesana.. tempatnya lucu juga.. waktu itu aku pergi ke kitchennete CP.. but it doesnt really taste good.. maybe i ordered the wrong menu.. i ordered some pasta..i forget the name..
    but i must try this one omg..your photo makes me want to eat !
    riikaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow this looks scrumptious!

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow such a yummy post :)
    Will you like to enter my giveaway Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks delicious:")

    xx,angel.
    http://angelynagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. sorry for commenting for the 2nd times ><
    yea i'd love to follow each other tee hee:3:3

    You're welcomed to take a peek to my daily life
    Adventure of P-chaaaaan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh I can't get over how amazing all of the food looks!!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh no
    so tempting
    im hungry right now ^^
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks so delicoius!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks too tasty! I became starving!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gosh! I could never resist those crispy bites with the mushroom soup!
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  22. the food looks delicious! this post is making me so hungry! :)))

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. you look so pretty i really like your blog and i am now following you :)

    follow back and keep in touch sweetie x

    The Silver Doll

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!