Sunday, 25 May 2014

Fish & Co Indonesia

Hello! Back again with me :) Today I'm gonna review Fish & Co Seafood Restaurant. Many of you may heard a lot of things about that restaurant. I'm sure that we made decision to review Fish & Co this time. Most of people might be impressed with Fish & Co. Fish & Co gave us affordable prices...*startdancing*
Fish & Co serving seafood in pan inspired by Mediterranean Sea. Seafood is my favorite food all the time. Without any doubt, I put myself to review this restaurant (beside, I ate pastas too much). One bite and you're hooked like they always said.
I wanted to try Fish & Co in Pacific Place but we finally made decision to try in Grand Indonesia.
They have famous Fish & Chips for their recommended menu and also platter (for sharing), pasta, and pizza. Enough for me to say, let's get started!

 The Best Fish & Chips (45k)
Fried fish served with cheese sauce on the top. This is one of recommended fish & chips in restaurant!

 Peri Peri Chicken Spaghetti (40k)
Spicy spaghetti served with slices of grilled chicken.

  Lemon Tea (18k) and Blackcurrant (18k)
  That's all my review :) Hope you enjoy it and happy weekend all! I made it quick because I didn't have enough time to sleep and I'm really exhausted :( Next Wednesday I'm going to review about dessert with my friend! Stay tuned!

Fish & Co. 
Grand Indonesia Mall
Lantai Lower Ground, West Mall
Jl. MH Thamrin, Central Jakarta

29 comments:

  1. looks soooooo good!
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Fish & Co. Porsinya gede banget tapi kadang ga habis :D


    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fish & Co!
    Ini GI yang lebih murah ya Fish & Co nya dibanding yg di Kokas atau Gancy.
    Porsinya lebih kecil tapi rasanya sama kook.
    I always prefer Fish & Co Grand Indonesia for its lower price :p
    Have you tried their Chicken Black Pepper Baked Rice?
    Worth to try.

    ♥Ongles et De La Vie De Puspita♥
    ♥Instagram♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another inspiring post from you dear! love it! ♥

    New post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fish is not my favorite food but i love the way they cook the fish, yumy!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. they look so yummy!
    i love fish and chips!
    xoxo Rose
    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Fish & Co.! They have the best food. This post and your photos are making me crave for it <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. My kid is hooked on Fish & Co, but we've never tried their pasta tho.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so delicious, Andrea! I always think fish and chips means the chips are actual potato chips but I remember they're fries haha
    The spaghetti looks zoo good as well! :)
    Also, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! :)
    Hope you're having a beautiful Monday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love fish & co, I've tried it in Grand Indonesia too :)
    i love their pastas! :D


    http://londondreams8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. As I was looking at this my stomach started rumbling. Darn you! Lol :)

    xx, H
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks so yummy. Seems like you had a delightful <3
    xoxo
    ßerry ♥ Stylish  

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look so yummy!

    Btw do you like to follow each other via GFC? let me know.
    Lou of, steal-thestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh god, I shouldn't have come here hungry :)
    Would you like to follow each other on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin? Please let me know :)
    Dolce Kisses ♥

    www.dolcepetite.com
    Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fish and co will always be my favorite ♥but sometimes the portion was to big for me lol .
    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so cle to lovving Indonesiaaaa because of you!!

    I'd love to hear something from you! x

    http://bleusdelalune.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow yummeh food!!! <3 Lovely post, amazing blog! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Returning the support as always!

    http://thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. It looks yummy! I love fish and chips <3
    thanks for coming to my blog and sure, I'm following you now.

    Love,
    http://g-carinoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. totally craving right nooow! xx

    http://thedauntlessgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I looove Fish & Co.!! I suddenly craved for it :( great review dear!

    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow! I thought the fish and chips looked amazing but the peri peri spaghetti wow! xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!