Friday, 16 May 2014

Churreria Spanish Chocolateria (Part 3)

 Hellow readers! Today I'm gonna do quick review about Churreria Spanish Restaurant (for the 3rd times, LOL!) but unfortunately, it isn't about churros. First, let me thank my sister, Amalia, for the treat! Well, Churreria always become my fav spot to hangout with people. And also they have affordable price for their churros. My sister chose pasta for her early dinner so I made my decision to choose pasta too. But when I expected too much about my food, it wasn't going well.
Pasta Meatball (48k)
My sister chose this one and I do like the meatballs and spicy flavors. Little bit surprised when the waiter came to our table with a bigger plate but when we saw the pasta, omg they're so small...

 Mac & Cheese (43k)
This one is my food. And honestly, I'm freakin' disappointed with this one! They're really need to improve their chef to make a better plating! Look at it, it's so disgusting (I mean it). It is too overpriced for tiny pasta and worst plating. Warung Pasta is better than this one, gosh. The oregano flavor is too much but I do like the melted cheese.

 Iced Lemon Tea (24k) and Hot Green Tea (24k)
My lemon tea is bigger than my pasta *crying*.

I think Churreria should improve their chef to make a better plating. They have an open-kitchen and I only see one chef (maybe yes maybe no). And also, it's very disappointing because we're almost wait until 30-45 minutes for our food but we didn't complain anything. It is very sad to make such a bad comments for their restaurant. But I want people know about my bad experience so the restaurant can improve the quality of their restaurant. That's all :)
Thanks for reading my review today, as my promise I'm gonna make it quick. Don't forget to comment down below so I can read about your opinions :D


Churreria Spanish Chocolateria
Mall Kelapa Gading 3, Lantai 3
Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta

19 comments:

  1. I am so loving this! Enjoy the day! :)



    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (i follow back, just let me know your links)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear it was such a disappointing experience. Hope they will improve their pasta dishes pretty soon. Thx for sharing hun.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so delicious! Yummy!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second pasta looks strange, I understand why you were disappointed.

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh everything looks so delicious it's making me hungry *u* Great post!
    -Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup hungry now
    food presentation is important so that it is appealing for diner ^^
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so yummy! Lovely post my dear!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. duh they look too deliciousT-T makes me hungryT-T

    xoxo
    http://saluteka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks so yummy!! <3


    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, Love your blog sooo much, can you please check out mine? Maybe we can follow each other, that would be great sweetie!

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Big fan of Churreria banget ya kayanyaa :D
    So sad to know the pastas are disappointing :(, never tried their pastas, but their churros are really good!
    Thanks for posting this, dear.

    ♥Ongles et De La Vie De Puspita♥
    ♥Instagram♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a huge fans of cheese, but I do think so that the looks of Mac & Cheese doesn't look good, like they could do much better than this.

    g-carinoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Italian pasta!!!!! I think is good....
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mac & Cheese is my kinda food too. Such a pity it didn't turn out well, dear :<

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!