Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Publico Bistro&Winebar

 Publico, Bistro & Winebar

 Yeay, finally I come back to post my review at Publico for my 1 years & 10 months anniversary with my boyfriend. Lucky me to have him in my entire life and stand by me no matter what and help me to solve my problems. Through laugh, cry, love, passion, desire, and the hardest part of our relationship. I'm so lucky to have you.

 I'm really curious with Publico. Some says Publico's not worthy for its price, some says it's worthy. I'm confused and finally, yesterday, I made my decision to trying Publico. And yes, my boyfriend really enjoyed his food and he looked so happy.
I surprised with black&white tables with black&yellow chairs. And I'm really love semi open kitchen near my tables. After waited to see and feel the atmosphere, an unique newspaper as list menu came to our table and we started to choose our foods.

2nd floor
Love this one! (taken by my boyfriend)

Foods:

 Perri Chicken Panini (85k)
Roasted chicken and mushrooms served with breads, potato chips, and salad with creamy cheese sauce. Well I must say, it's super duper big (for me). I'm really recommend for you if you have big tummy :)

 24-hr Chicken Wings Marrinated (70k)
 Six chicken wings served with secret marrinated sauce and yummiest mayonnaise. My tummy fulled with only six chicken wings without rice.

Iced Chocolate Float (50k)
Iced chocolate served with soda and it has weird taste I think :(

Thanks for read my review for Publico, Bistro&Winebar :D
Don't forget to comment down below guys!
Have a nice weekdays!


Publico, Bistro&Winebar
Jl. Senopati Raya no. 65
Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta
Reservation Call: (021) 5296 4960

38 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! I'm soooo hungry because of this food! :D

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,post,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Brilliant ''review''&fantastic pics,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, such a nice suggestion,,;-)
    Have a great month,,,,greets from Greece,,,:*
    http://styleinthessbiky.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great food, love the food! Anyways, would you like to follow each other? Follow me and then ill follow you back instantly.

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is thiss .. makes me drooling my floor . it looks like so delicious
    tapi jauh jaksel :(

    xion xiu's blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww looks nice dear . And somehow this cafe looks vintage and cozy . The food make me hungry lol

    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's looks delicious! Great post and happy anniversary to you and your bf.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous place! And everything looks delicious

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww, great pics! the food look so delicious! greetings :)

    klaudr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! :-D sure, my instagram username is graciellashiaryn.

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never tried Publico before, but the food looks delicious! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous food! The shots are so classic! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This place looks so nice
    and looking at the food really makes me hungry.
    The chicken panini looks so delicious. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seeing these pictures are making me hungry haha :)
    I love your blog!!
    Great pictures

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very very cute! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The foods are delicious!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy belated anniversary my dear!! Have a beautiful long lasting relationship ;))
    I heard only good things about publico so i really wanna try it when i go back to jakarta!

    Love,
    AllTheLusciousThings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi dear!! I really enjoy your blog, its SO COOL!!
    Your style is so perfect :)
    Come to see my new post: THE SPACE BETWEEN
    http://www.peaceinmyshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. happy anniversary! <3 the place look lovely and the food makes me hungry!
    nice blog!

    sweet and sugars,
    www.predanisvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow the food looks so delicious...im hungry now...and its midnight haha.

    ephemeralfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow lots of food you shared ^^
    yummy yummy :)
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post ! :D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very nice post! :)

    Best wishes Nidda

    http://endlessbeauty9.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  25. great place but i don't like how packed it is during weekends. thanks for the review though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very beautiful pictures!!
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
    I am your follower on GFC(45)
    Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing food!

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. hello Dear! I love Your blog :)) How about following each other? Following You now as Kathy :) Hope You will follow back :)
    xoxo

    Kathy from Fashion Games

    ReplyDelete
  30. I always love Publico. yummy foods, amazing interior :) nice post!
    would you like to follow each other ?

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. never tried this before ! but would love to soon!
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your blog!!
    Started following your blog via GFC, would you like to follow me?

    xx
    http://www.magicalsergiofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. excellent by the time i go home i will try this place....thank you for recommended this awesome place..
    xoxo

    followed u on gfc....hope we can follow each other...

    www.mysecretfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. This post is making me hungry! Where'd you get your shades, by the way? :)

    apriltmbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow they look so yummy!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!