Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Luciole Bistro&Bar

 Luciole Bistro & Bar
Finally! I went to Luciole because my friend, Sarash, recommend me to trying Luciole in Tribeca Central Park. I was curious with the interior design of Luciole and yes I made my promise to try it! Well, Luciole has an unique concept because the restaurant surrounded by trees and they have their own building. It's so vintage and you can find lanterns hanging on the walls and ceilings and also a beautiful arts in the walls as their characteristics. It's calming and breathtaking scenery if you wanna have some romantic dinner in the night or meet and greet with your friends. 
Luciole means fireflies. So they have lanterns as the fireflies. I was told by I don't know who but I think he's manager or PR from Luciole itself. And he's kinda sociable and pleasant person. Luciole is more beautiful in the night than the days because the lanters make all look so fascinating and lovely.
And now, after I talked too much (LOL!) you can see the scenery from Luciole :)
Vintage floor, really unique :)
 Lanterns as fireflies

 Foods

 Lychee Iced Tea (35k/each)
Simply lychee iced tea served with two lychees in the bottom.

 Salmon Crackers (55k)
Salmon served with vegetables and spicy secret sauce. It's very tempting plating and love the small salmon in the middle of the crackers itself.

 Pan Roasted Chicken (60k)
Roasted breast chicken served with potato&lasagna and also with tomatoes&beans. I love creamy potato and lasagna, and the roasted chicken is very soft and nicely. But I think the sauce, maybe it's curry sauce is little bit too strong for me.
 lovely desserts for your tummy ^^
 Smoking area is outside of the restaurant itself. There's a tree in the middle of the tables & chairs as point of interest. The smoking area surrounded by trees so the visitors feel comfortable and calm by its nature.
 Thanks all for read my review today! Hope you'll enjoy it and don't forget to comment down below.

Luciole Bistro & Bar
Tribeca Park Mall
Jl. Let.Jen S Parman Kav 28, West Jakarta 
Reservation: 021 2920-0333

26 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely place to eat. Great creativity with the lights and illustrative work on the walls <3

    Thanks for following our blog and right back at ya >_<

    MLFx | May la Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good...
    thank you for sharing ,dear....
    obviously ur blog will be my recommended for my culinary journey when i got back to jkt...
    can't wait for another fascinating restaurant n cafe from u...
    xoxo

    -Verna-
    www.mysecretfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the place and the food look amazing! :) guess you had an amazing time! :) How about following each other via GFC/Bloglovin'/Instagram/FB page? I would love to :) just let me know on my blog and I'll make sure to follow back asap! Have a nice day babe xx
    Isotta
    Red Velvet | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great place to eat. OMG my appetite just went crazy for looking at this nice food! Great post! :)

    xxx
    http://fashionandallthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGGG that chicken and lasagna potato dish looks AMAZING!! this place looks so magical! i love all the green trees!

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I follow you (GFC) and welcome to visit my blog abut fashion. Please do the same if you like my page :-*

    P.S.
    I show 125 DIY Easter Ideas - maybe you will find there something for yourself? :-)



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  7. followed back

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute photos, very nice place! :))

    Hope you have some time to visit my new blog! :)
    Good luck!
    xx
    http://skylarksymphony.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG those salmon crackers looks so yum :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Salmon crackers.... oh my NOM! Looks like a great place and that lantern wall installation is brilliant. I'm really loving your blog, Perhaps you will like mine too!

    i can’t afford my lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

  11. Love your post! It is useful and cute.
    Visit my life style blog - NEW WEDDING POST - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/04/2-kazkov.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. The food look really good! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. delicious ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The fireflies lanterns look unique! I love the decoration. Sure thing it would be great to follow each other! I have followed you on GFC. Would you like to follow me on Bloglovin? Here's my link :) http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2465503

    See you around Andrea!

    xxx MODEmoiselle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow lovely post . ♥ i love the place . And the food seems nice ♥
    thanks for sharing
    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the place and amazing shots! :)

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I used to visit Jakarta when I was a Flight Attendant with SQ. This certainly brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous place!
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/04/lust-fun-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a lovely place!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the pictures! Followed you on GFC, if you'd like to follow me back that would be lovely! manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cool pics, you're so beautiful!
    I'd be happy to see you on my blog :)
    Good luck!

    I'm a new follower ;*
    Follow me if you like me blog.
    Patrycja
    http://for-every-season.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely pictures!!
    If you want we could follow each other on GFC!!
    XOXO
    http://fashionneed09.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other? :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K.

    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!