Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Churreria Spanish Chocolateria (Part 2)

 Churreria Spanish Chocolateria 
 First, I'm so sorry today I didn't bring my camera so I used my phone to snap the pictures so, I'm very very sad that the photo's results have a small resolution. Damn!
Nowadays, churros become our favorite snacks or desserts in town! Churros are classic Spanish tradition for breakfast. Churros known as Spanish Donuts or pastry made from choux. Churros usually served with hot chocolate and icing sugars.
So, take a look for what we ordered :)
Caramel/Caramello-Llo (36k)
Spanish churros mix with great taste of caramel and their homemade chocolate ice cream on top and also crispy corn flakes! The caramel is beyond delicious!


Churros Classic (28k)
4 churros with icing sugars and now finally I chose melted white chocolate as my dipping. But honestly, I'm not so sure that it was really white chocolate but I like it so far :) I prefer milk chocolate than this one. 


Churreria Spanish Chocolateria
Grand Indonesia Shopping Town
West Mall Upper Ground unit 03A
Jl. M. H. Thamrin no.1, Central Jakarta