Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Cinnamon & Coffee

Cinnamon & Coffee


Smooth and warm zuppa soup can be your best friend but only for 5 minutes

Today was my busy day (in my room). My mood a little bit messy so I decided to clean my room. Fyi, I tidy my room every week. Neither it has already clean or still dirty. When I was bored, tired, or confused, I'll clean up my room. Sometimes I confused with people who have a messy room. With a messy room, it will create bad mood, laziness, or idk, maybe just negative things(?). Just my opinions :)
Jakarta is very gloomy from days to days. I decided to have a warm zuppa soup (28k) in Cinnamon & Coffee. My mom made me a zuppa soup (couple months ago) and I'm really love my mom's homemade zuppa soup. I'm really madly in love with a soft crispy pastry and creamy warm soup. Next friday, I'll stay at my parent's house so maybe I won't write any post for 3 days (from Saturday to Monday).
That's all for today's chit-chat :D

Cinnamon & Coffee
Gading Walk, Mall Kelapa Gading 2
North Jakarta

13 comments:

  1. my grandma really loves zuppa soup! and hey thanks for your comment on my blog. i was having trouble too to follow you but i cab now. you just click sign in, then click more option, then you can see follow button. yeah yeah we can follow each other on ig too. my instagram is @ivananatashas, tell me when you can follow my blog and instagram by leaving your comment. have a good day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this is really nice post and also your blog!
    do you want to follow each other?
    I'll wait here. If so, follow me and let me know and i'll follow back for sure!
    http://elefantest89.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. DELICIOUS ! ;D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. its kinda true! aft tidying my room my mood gets better and it will give a positive aura! jd ingte dulu lo suka rapihin lemari baju gue lol :'D kangen...
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks amazing!

    http://jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks soo yumii

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks delishhhh! I'd love to make some haha!
    thanks for dropping by my blog, if you're interested let's follow each other :D?

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg i never had pastry soup for ages, literally ages. feeling hungry again and cute photos there!

    Check out my new post feat. MOXHAM bracelet! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Itt looks interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!