Friday, 28 March 2014

Talaga Sampireun

Talaga Sampireun, Ancol, North Jakarta

 
 A Culinary Experience by The Lake...
Hi bloggers!
Yeay finally, yesterday we came to visit Talaga Sampireun in Ancol, North Jakarta. We decided to have early dinner in Talaga because I've been curious for try this sundanese restaurant. I feel satisfied with the service provided. They have commitment that they will give us 100k voucher if they're late for serving more than 20 minutes for drinks and 30 minutes for foods. We came in Thursday because I don't wanna spend romantic (early) dinner with crowd people (LOL). It's really nice if you come to Talaga in the sunset. You will have romantic scene by the lake itself and also Talaga has an unique lamp with traditional view. I'm really fall in love with this place, I will come to try another dishes (I hope) soon as I can :D
 playground for kids
  Floating Deck view from 2nd floor
You can have romantic dinner in floating deck and also Talaga Sampireun has traditional place called Saung for family time.

Foods:
Recommendation Menu: 

Dory Bumbu Lychee (49k)
The Dory fillet feels soft, crispy, and served perfectly with Lychee sauce and chives. I'm really recommend for you for its delicious spicy-sweet sauce.

Gurame Terbang (79k)
The Gurame is the most favorite dishes in Talaga Sampireun. It has tender and delicate meat and also crispy skin served with soy sauce.
Es Teh Manis (13k/each) + Rice (12k/each)
Kangkung Polos (27k)

Talaga Sampireun
Jl. Lapangan Golf 7 , Ancol-Pademangan Utara
Tel: (021) 6470 0400 / 0812 9922 2175
Fax: (021) 6471 4096
Pin BB: 73CF595F
E-mail: reservation.ancol@talagasampireun.com

25 comments:

  1. tempatnya bagus banget, adem gitu. pas banget buat gathering.

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Lovely post! Your blog looks amazing! <3

    Check out my Black Crochet Blouse GIVEAWAY :
    http://thatgirlfromcolombo.blogspot.com/2014/03/international-giveaway-romwe-black-lace.html

    would you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin?
    Let me know.. x

    Love,
    ThatGirlFromColombo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous place! *_*

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really amazing place!

    http://jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ale pięknie tam;)
    mam do Ciebie prośbę, mogłabyś poklikać mi w linki ?
    http://woman-with-class.blogspot.com/2014/03/must-have-sheinside.html
    byłabym bardzo wdzięczna ! ; ))

    ReplyDelete
  6. tempatnya bgss

    btw i'm having linf choker and yellow dress giveaway on my blog, don't forget to join
    Don't miss it , for more info check elenaputri.blogspot.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful place! I used to live in Jakarta during my school holidays when I was a kid; my parents were PR then. I'm following you at Instagram (blackswan65), G+, & Twitter, & would love to have you follow me back! See you at Luxury Haven! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. o.o aahh must try this place ! it looks really nice and beautiful views, i also love sundanese cuisine ! <3


    xion xiu's blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. it look like a great place for romantic dinner ^^
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amaizing photos ! and scary dinner :D

    ReplyDelete

  11. Hi,

    Lovely post! Your blog looks amazing! <3

    Check out my latest post :
    http://thatgirlfromcolombo.blogspot.com/2014/03/website-review-wwwaidentistcom_29.html

    would you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin?

    Follow me & I'll follow you back.. x

    Love,
    ThatGirlFromColombo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great place!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures,so awesome
    Wanna follow each other via gfc & bloglovin
    Let me know
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such amazing photos, looks so amazing!

    XoXo
    Teresa
    www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the photos! Would love to follow eachother<3

    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it! :-D

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. that place looks amazing, specially like the outdoor tables, the food also looks very yummy
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. whoaa awesome place <33

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello! This is such a lovely blog:)
    I was wondering maybe you would like to follow each other on GFC/FB?:)
    Let me know xx

    www.silkandsmoke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. ahh looks so yummy! yum yum! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for following! I just started following back!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice post !!
    www.crushingonfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!