Sunday, 23 March 2014

Pondok Sedap Malam Seafood


 Pondok Sedap Malam Seafood
Hi Bloggers!
Yesterday, me and Hafiz decided to go to Pondok Sedap Malam, Kelapa Gading Seafood Restaurant. I decided to have dinner with seafood things ^^. But, unfortunately, it wasn't my best dinner. We came earlier to the restaurant and we decided to sit near a TV.
Well, we started to choose our food but it's kinda annoying when the waiter stood beside me and talked with his tiny voice and mentioned everything about the food. When I asked him how much the price is, (because it's kinda weird, Pondok Sedap Malam doesn't write the prices in the list menu) he answered with small voices and I couldn't hear his voice! So, maybe it's kinda rude, I asked him to leave our table. And then, I picked Fried Shrimps with garlic (+rice) and Hafiz picked Roasted Chicken with rice. When we wanted to order, Hafiz called a waitress but she's kinda stupid or I don't know why, she didn't write what we ordered. Hafiz a little bit angry with the waitress and she asked her friends to write our orders. I really disappointed with Pondok Sedap Malam's service (2/10).

 Fried Shrimps with garlic (46k)

 Roasted Chicken (20k)
 2 Rice (13k)
2 Ice Tea (12k)
Otak-otak
Let's talk about my food. The shrimps very very sweet and I love it, I really love the tastes and the garlic little bit too much. I got 5 or 6 shrimps and the shrimps quite big enough. My boyfriend little bit disappointed with his food. He ordered chicken breast but he got chicken thigh. 
That's all my food review for Pondok Sedap Malam :D
I really can't wait to share with you my tummy's experience on next Friday!
Don't forget to comment down below! Ciao!

Pondok Sedap Malam
 Jl. Bulevar Kelapa Gading Blok DF No. 1
Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta

16 comments:

  1. Sad to read the service was quite bad, I hate it when I go to a restaurant and it's like that, a bad service can ruin a whole eating experience ! I love shrimps so much anyway ;))

    Fashion and Cookies
    Facebook / G+ / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog =) Love your pics...


    http://sissihope.blogspot.ch

    INSTAGRAM: sissihope ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks tasty,it would be very nice if anything like this could be tried here in serbia :)
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear great blog,I'm new follower,hope you can follow me too :)

    http://shopaholicbyilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that looks delicious`~
    Now I´m following you in GFC (#40)
    I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com
    I want invite you to my Jollychic International Giveaway for win $20 Gift Card! 3 Winners~

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG looks so delicious! Great post sweetie! Would you like to follow each other?

    XoXo
    Teresa
    www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. they look so yumm!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  8. DELICIOUSSSS ! ;D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. yummy!! makanan Indonesia tiada duanya *_* <333

    x,I
    http://ivananatashasamson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, sunshine!
    You have flawless blog, i looked over it for some while, and I must say that it is a-m-a-z-i-n' <333
    Would you like to follow each other? It would be so amazing!~Thank you hun~
    Em. xxx
    madeinlatvija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog makes me hungry ;) Save some for me next time :P
    I'd love to follow you via GFC but apparently it decided to let me down for good...

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum! Ayamnya menggoda sekaliii :D

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  14. thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog :) would you mind if we follow each other? maybe on bloglovin, gfc and instagram? let me know girl xx

    http://ivananatashasamson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!