Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Raffel's & YO' Panino


Raffel's and YO' Panino
The interior design of Raffe's restaurant :)





 Look at that yummiest melted cheese!
Hi, guys! Finally I'm back to review 2 sandwich's places! First, we ate in Raffel's Sandwich, Pacific Place. I tried Roast Beef with cheese 37,5k (+french fries+ice tea). I really love melted cheese and the beef so delicious :D I think the burger not too big but so far the burger fulled my tummy^^. Second, we moved to Plaza Indonesia, and I tried YO' Panino Sandwich Place. I chose BBQ Chicken Club 53k (Hickory smoked chicked, turkey bacon, cheese sauce, YO' barbie-q sauce) with milo 12k only. YO' Panino's sandwich quite unique because the sandwich split into two and each of sandwich quite big : 9 If you wanna eat at YO' Panino, you have to mess everything in your table bcs your sandwich. I really love the turkey bacon and especially YO' Panino's secret sauce. 
I'm so sorry for quick review tonight because I'm so sleepy and I'm really tired with my whole life, seems I need motivation to start my day and I think I'm going to have short gateaway maybe with me and myself only. I don't know, something's gone wrong these days and I don't know why and I don't know how to solve my problems..maybe eat or sleep? I just wanna lay down in white soft sand, with sunset and beautiful atmosphere, just to reboot my brain and my feelings, I guess, haha. Seems I wanna have a friend like "Her". Kinda cool O.S if you can talk to your computer as your friend+assistant ^^ Already watched Her and I really love the story!
Here's some snaps for YO' Panino, Plaza Indonesia
Thanks all for read my today's review, have a greatttt day and happy weekdays!
xx
Happy Hunting Food!

Raffel's & YO' Panino
Plaza Indonesia Mall
Central Jakarta

14 comments:

  1. great post! :)
    you've got a lovely blog!
    would you love to follow each other? we could follow via GFC or via email and also on another socials like twitter instagram or lookbook

    just let me know on my blog :)

    xoxo
    Cecilia

    smiles' avenue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that looks truly mouthwatering!

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks so yummy~ Wonderful pictures sweetie!

    Xoxo
    Teresa
    www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love American food :D nyamnyam!

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww, that looks yummy, I'm hungry now :p
    Btw, thank you for your comment! I think I'm a makeup junkie, there are tons of makeups in my house ;D
    I live in Gading Indah! I believe Kelapa Gading Mall is your hangout place too :D
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know, let's keep in touch :))


    Rosalina
    www.partiedemoii.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah nice ♥ make me hungryyyy . Yeaa im at kelapa gading too ♥ hope we can catch up someday ♡

    xoxo
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh the food looks amazing! yummy!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really hungry now! :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh everything looks delicious there!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so yummy~ ^^ Great post!
    --Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!