Thursday, 13 March 2014

Holycow! Steak by Chef Atit

Holycow! Steak by Chef Atit

 Hi! I'm back, guys! I'm so sorry for late reply for your comments and also followed back because yesterday, I stayed at my parent's house and I have no idea cause I didn't get my signal from my phone so finally yeayyy I'm going to post Holycow! Steak's review tonight :D Well, I went to Holycow! Steak after I got my new phone (since my previous one had passed away, R.I.P my beloved Samsung). And my father asked me to buy him a phone too! After 5 hours searched my dad's phone and yeah we found it, me and Hafiz decided to eat at Holycow! Steak in Boulevard Raya, Kelapa Gading. We chose Australian Sirloin Beef (92k) with lemon tea (17k). I decided to pick well done sirloin with mashed potato & spinachs and Hafiz decided to pick medium sirloin with french fries & beans. Well, I must say, I'm impressed. The sirloin very large and my stomach so fulled :"") I prefer choose the well done than the medium.

The next day, we decided to watch 300: Rise Of An Empire after I've waited so long :') I really amazed with the slow motion effects, LOL! Xixi, I really recommend this movie for you guys! And also I recommend "Need For Speed" for action with comedy movie. Ahh! Lastly, you have to watch Twelve Years a Slave, Idk why I don't wanna watch the movie but Hafiz asked me...so after 3/4 movie, I decided to go and yeah if you wanna watch it, prepare your tissue :D
By the way, I will follow you guys if you've already follow me but not today because there's something wrong with the followers from the blogger itself :( tomorrow I'll check and follow your blog ^^v
Happy Watching and Hunting Food Fellas!

HolyCow! Steak
Jl. Raya Boulevard Blok WB No. 16 
Kelapa Gading

17 comments:

  1. You look beautiful

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/03/unconditional.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures. I'm hungry now.. damn..
    xx Maria :D

    www.mle-photographies.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm suffering the same problem too, I can't follow people on GFC :/
    hope it will be fixed soon.

    xx,
    MITCH | Click to join OhDearBumblebees' Giveaway~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food looks so deli~ ^w^
    You are so beautiful cutie!

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which part of Kelapa Gading ? I lived at this area lol . ♥

    Keep on contact .

    Xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures! And also I like Holycow, it's nice and delicious, cause I live at Kelapa Gading ;D


    Rosalina
    partiedemoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE YOUR NECKLACE ! I WANT IT ! ;D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures and it looks delicious.x You looks gorgeous, such a cute outfit! Thank you for your lovely comment, just followed you back. Let's keep in touch.x Have a lovely weekend.
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the name of this place :) The food looks delicious and I like your ootd :)
    If you'd like to follow each other, just let me know. xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look! Amazing pictures :)

    http://www.comercialmoyano.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm drooling over your food! Looks so yummy :) You look cute dear!

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. go watch 300:Rise of an empire on IMAX and go watch need for speed on 4DX . they would be totally awesome !
    LOL
    anyway i would like to try those holycow steak *q* looks so awfully delicious .
    have you try abuba yet?

    xion xiu's blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. those pictures making me hungry more..and u really look great
    keep in touch babes

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  15. great pics! i really like your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great printed cardigan! If you like it, follow my lifestyle & fashion blog on GFC and Bloglovin. Let me know in the comments and i will follow back :)

    www.amberbeestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!