Friday, 14 February 2014

Waroeng Tekko

Waroeng Tekko

Waroeng Tekko - SCBD, South Jakarta
After we played at Pacific Place, searching for another place to eat, me and Hafiz decided to eat at Waroeng Tekko, behind The Foundry no.8. Well, Waroeng Tekko always be my number one favourite place for ayam penyet. Previously, we wanted to eat at Pacific Place and we interested with KyoChon! But, my tummy wants to eat Indonesian thingy...and not far away from Pacific Place, in SCBD, we found Waroeng Tekko. 
Finally, after we arrived at the restaurant, me and him chose same dishes, ayam penyet (17k++), I'm sorry that I forgot the price is. Things that I really love ayam penyet are how delicious the chicken and the chillis (Sorry for my bad vocab and grammar). And finally I decided to go home earlier. That's all, thanks for reading my review! Ciao fellas!

6 comments:

Thanks for reading my blog!